Beds: 1k 1 Sleeper Sofa
The living room features a stacked stone fireplace, large flat-screen TV, DVD Player, CD Player, Cable TV, Wi-Fi and plush furniture to relax in. The kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and the dining table seats 4.
The master bedroom is located on the main level and features a king bed, stacked stone fireplace, Large flat-screen TV, Jacuzzi tub, a full bathroom and access to the deck.
Step out on the deck and relax in the rockers and cook your favorite meal on the BBQ or enjoy the soothing hot tub after a long day of excitement.
For some entertainment, take the stairs down to the area featuring a pool table and your very own personal Home Theater.
The cabin also offers a washer and dryer for your convenience.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Basic Cookware Provided
- Plates Provided
- Drinking Glasses Provided
- Silverware Provided
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Stove/ Range
- Flat Screen TV (3)
- Blu-Ray DVD Player(s)
- Home Theater
- Cable TV
- Home Theater Surround Sound System
- Flat Screen TV MBR
- In-Suite Bath MBR
- Fireplace MBR
- Iron & Board
- Bed Linens Provided
- Towels Provided (1- Per Person)
- Porch Swing
- Picnic Table
- Central Heat & Air
- Ceiling Fan
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey Table
- Rocking Chair(s)
- Stack Washer/Dryer
- # of Decks (2)
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- NO SMOKING
- No Pets Please
- Gas Fireplace- Operational Oct. 1- Apr. 30 ONLY
- Grill: Charcoal
- Wooded View
- Sleeper Sofa LR1
Black Bear Lodge was the absolute perfect Honeymoon cabin! It was so luxurious, romantic, peaceful, and fun. Will definitely be back for years to come!! Thank you for an amazing treasure close to the mountains!
Holly – 01/10/2020
A: The cabin does supply all of your basic needs for cooking utensils (Pots, pans, casserole dish, cookie sheets, pizza pan, spatulas, mixer, etc.). Salt and Pepper and other spices are not included. If there is a special dish you like to use and requires a unique cooking utensil or special type of pan/pot you definitely want to plan on bringing it.
Q: Where is the cabin\'s general location? -Travis on 01/03/2020
A: There is a road that separates the cities of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg the locals refer to as The Spurr. If you're in Pigeon Forge going toward Gatlinburg the cabin is located off of the right side of the The Spur.
Have a question you'd like to see answered about this cabin? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you!
- Year Round Special (Stay 5 Nights Get 6th Night FREE)
- * Special excludes: Holiday time periods & cabins with Private Indoor Pools
Must stay between 01/01/2020 and 12/31/2020
Some Restrictions Apply:
- Specials do not apply over Holiday time periods
- Specials may not be available for certain blackout dates or special events
- Specials do not apply to cabins with Private Indoor Pool
- Free nights or half priced nights will always be applied to the lesser priced night
- Specials apply to NEW RESERVATIONS ONLY.
- No Thanksgiving or Christmas Day check-ins.